Payment and Pricing Policy
The currency converter is a third party tool provided on the checkout page of Greenium for the convenience of our customers. These currency conversions happen on real time rates under the standard operating procedures followed by the respective banks.
Greenium is set up to take immediate orders online through the following modes of payment:
- Domestic and international Debit/Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard)
- Net Banking
- UPI/other Apps
From selected banks in India. A full list is available at the time of Check out, which is also available prior to making payments for purchases.
Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit Card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15 digit card number and 4 digit code.
The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Greenium.
- Product prices listed are current; however these are subject to change without advance notice depending on the various external factors.
- All prices on this web site are processed in Indian Rupees.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of shipping.
- Our products are liable for GST in India. All international shipping orders may attract local duties applicable in that country and the customer will have to pay accordingly locally.
- All transactions at Greenium are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with Greenium is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
- You can tell your browser is in secure mode in the “Checkout” by looking for the padlock icon in the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
What is A CVV/CVC?
The Credit Verification Value or CVV or the Credit Validation Code or CVC is an important security feature that further reduces the risk of Internet fraud. This number never appears on sales receipts or billing statements and is only found on the physical card itself. We ask you to enter the CVV/CVC code during your transaction to make sure that the card is, in fact, in your possession. The CVV/CVC is a 3 or 4 digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of your credit card in the signature area.
Out of Stock Items
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. If your item is out of stock we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss how you would like the order handled. Greenium does not accept orders which it cannot fulfil immediately.